Corporate memberships with the Animal History Museum engage businesses on every level and demonstrate your company’s commitment to both animals and the arts. Partnering allows your company to be recognized for supporting and nurturing a unique museum concept and exhibit space unlike any of your firm’s other accomplishments or affiliations. It also provides the opportunity to reach target audiences in a creative way, as well as charitable financial incentives.
We’ll work with you to tailor benefits to your company’s specific needs, featuring rewards for both your employees and your organization as a whole. Corporate benefits may include:
- Free admission for employees of your business
- Invitations to exclusive events including opening receptions, exhibition previews and behind-the-scenes tours
- VIP passes to the museum and specially ticketed exhibitions for friends, family, and clients
- Private tours for executives, colleagues, or clients
- Discounts at our gift shop and new individual memberships
We also hope to include the opportunity to host events as we grow.
Four types of corporate partnerships are available: general memberships, exhibition sponsorships, program sponsorships and in-kind donations.
Invest in a Corporate Membership
- Friend $ 5,000 – $ 9,999
- Pillar $10,000 – $24,999
- Director’s Circle $25,000 – $49,999
- Partner’s Circle $50,000 and above
Let us help you reach your audience by matching what you do with what we do! Exhibition sponsorships offer your company targeted opportunities to increase public awareness of both your name and charitable nature, as well as generate goodwill. We will work with you to tailor a sponsorship that meets your company’s marketing and other needs, while creating a memorable experience for museum visitors.
Exclusive and shared sponsorship opportunities are available, with recognition and benefits varying based upon the level of sponsorship:
- Display your logo in your sponsored exhibition as well as all marketing for the exhibition
- Invitation to opening reception and/or exhibition preview, as developed
- Private director-led tours for clients and employees
- VIP passes, invitations to other exclusive events, and museum discounts
- Include a panel profiling your company and its charitable endeavours for display in the exhibition (for premium exclusive sponsorships only)
We also hope to include the opportunity to host corporate events as we grow.
Interested in helping to bring a particular exhibit to life? At this time we’re seeking partners for our first physical installation “Dearest Creature: Stories of the Human-Animal Bond.” Click here to learn more about the exhibit and what your support can do.
Don’t see an obvious match between our planned exhibits and what you do? That’s ok. There are many more animals, and many more topics, than we can cover in our initial plans. If your company philosophy includes promoting positive relationships between human and (non-human) animals, then we may be able to develop a special rotating exhibit together!
The Animal History Museum is also planning a lecture and film series. These events offer terrific opportunities to support the museum while still generating goodwill and the other benefits described above. We also hope to be able to host conferences and scholarly research someday.
There are other ways to support the Animal History Museum as well. The following donations are just as valuable to us as cash, as they would allow us to focus our limited resources on other areas:
- Gallery space
- General contracting/HVAC/electrical/plumbing and other construction skills & materials
- Computers and related technology for interactive exhibits
- Exhibit supplies for traditional exhibits
- Printing and other marketing services and supplies
Have something to give but don’t see it here? Let us know.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com and ask for Executive Director Amy Breyer.